Control iD Smart Locks
The iDLock Bio is the ideal digital overlay lock to control access to the most diverse environments. With a modern and compact design, it allows an easy and simple installation that adapts to different types of doors. Its high-resolution biometric reader ensures fast and secure identification. In addition, the device has a touch-sensitive keyboard and Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to control, configure, view reports and customize access rules for the lock by cell phone, through the iDHome application.
Features and Benefits
- Keyless – Gives you the freedom to secure your home without the need for a key
- Simple to fit – Suitable for most PVC and composite doors, screwdriver required
- BSI approved – The worlds first BSI approved smart lock
- Security as standard – Built-in tamper alarm, bank-level encryption and incorrect pin code features
- Battery powered – 4 x AA batteries included, alert given when batteries are running low
- Suitable for doors with a thickness of between 44-70mm
- Available in a range of finishes – including chrome, satin nickel, brass, black and white
Smart Lock For Your Smart Home
With its Bluetooth interface to the Danalock V3 smart lock, the Danapad V3 keypad extends secure, controlled access. You no longer have to bring a key or a phone when leaving home. With the Danapad V3, access has never been easier. Just create a pin code for each guest and the Danalock system takes care of the rest.
59 x 59 x 68 mm / 2 1/2″ x 2 5/6″
Bluetooth 4.2, Z-Wave, Zigbee, Apple HomeKit
|Weight (ex. batteries)|
4.6 ounces / 130 grams
4 CR123A batteries
|Average battery life|
approx. 1 year of battery life
ABS + anodized aluminum
+5ºC to +50ºC
|IP rating / IP code:|
Intriguing Danish Design
With its simple Danish design and advanced encryption algorithm, the Danalock V3 offers a secure yet elegant door locking experience. The small form factor provides a sleek, futuristic look.
Southco Smart Locks
Get a FREE quote
Call 030 27 0358 or fill out the form below and and Response One Ghana Specialist will call you, from time to time, about Response One Ghana offers.
Frequently asked questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Remove face on interior lock and place screw in hole at top of the inside.
Make sure your panel updated. If you cannot update the panel for some reason, during the last step, press home, rename the lock, and enable anti-theft security.
The new lever has the 500 series z-wave chip instead of 300 series. Old 912 lever is not compatible with 500 series chip. New 912 lever is not compatible with 300 series z-wave.
- On the 2017 Lever Lock (912), the auto-lock feature will remain as a dipswitch on the lock.
- On the 2017 Deadbolt Lock (888), you can create a custom rule to lock your doors automatically as you see fit.
- Usually, removing and reading to the panel would factory reset the lock as the first option.
- Second option would be the following
- Remove battery pack
- Press and HOLD Program button
- Re-insert battery pack (keep holding Program button for 30 seconds). Lock should beep and LED flashes red
- Release and Press the Program button once more (LED should flash green and lock should beep again)
- Lock will re-initiate the handing process (extend/retract the bolt)