Smart Locks & Entry Systems
Prevent unwanted or malicious entry to your premises with smart locks and entry systems.
Why Consider Using Smart Locks For Security
Choosing smart locks offers a myriad of benefits that cater to modern security needs and lifestyle preferences. One of the primary advantages is enhanced convenience. Smart locks eliminate the need for traditional keys, allowing users to unlock doors through a smartphone app, key fob, or even biometric authentication methods. This not only streamlines access but also provides the flexibility to grant or revoke access remotely, making it convenient for homeowners, property managers, or businesses to manage entry efficiently. Additionally, smart locks contribute to heightened security. With features like real-time monitoring, users receive instant alerts and can track entry and exit activities, reinforcing overall safety. The integration of smart home ecosystems also enables users to synchronize their locks with other devices, creating a seamless and interconnected security network. Beyond convenience and security, the energy efficiency and potential cost savings associated with smart locks make them a compelling choice for those looking to embrace cutting-edge technology for their home or business security needs.
Available Brands & Smart Locks
Response One offers a variety of smart locks & entry systems to meet different needs.
See our available options below.
Southco Smart Locks
Control iD Smart Locks
The iDLock Bio is the ideal digital overlay lock to control access to the most diverse environments. With a modern and compact design, it allows an easy and simple installation that adapts to different types of doors. Its high-resolution biometric reader ensures fast and secure identification. In addition, the device has a touch-sensitive keyboard and Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to control, configure, view reports and customize access rules for the lock by cell phone, through the iDHome application.
- Keyless – Gives you the freedom to secure your home without the need for a key
- Simple to fit – Suitable for most PVC and composite doors, screwdriver required
- BSI approved – The worlds first BSI approved smart lock
- Security as standard – Built-in tamper alarm, bank-level encryption and incorrect pin code features
- Battery powered – 4 x AA batteries included, alert given when batteries are running low
- Suitable for doors with a thickness of between 44-70mm
- Available in a range of finishes – including chrome, satin nickel, brass, black and white
Danapad V3 Smart Locks
With its Bluetooth interface to the Danalock V3 smart lock, the Danapad V3 keypad extends secure, controlled access. You no longer have to bring a key or a phone when leaving home. With the Danapad V3, access has never been easier. Just create a pin code for each guest and the Danalock system takes care of the rest.
Intriguing Danish Design
With its simple Danish design and advanced encryption algorithm, the Danalock V3 offers a secure yet elegant door locking experience. The small form factor provides a sleek, futuristic look.
59 x 59 x 68 mm / 2 1/2″ x 2 5/6″
Bluetooth 4.2, Z-Wave, Zigbee, Apple HomeKit
|Weight (ex. batteries)
4.6 ounces / 130 grams
4 CR123A batteries
|Average battery life
approx. 1 year of battery life
ABS + anodized aluminum
+5ºC to +50ºC
|IP rating / IP code:
A Wide Range Of Smart Locks For A Wide Range Of Needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out some of the most frequently asked questions and answers.
How do you secure the battery access?
Remove face on interior lock and place screw in hole at top of the inside.
What happens if the door lock hangs on the last step during the learn-in process?
Make sure your panel updated. If you cannot update the panel for some reason, during the last step, press home, rename the lock, and enable anti-theft security.
What are the differences between the old 912 lever and the new one?
The new lever has the 500 series z-wave chip instead of 300 series. Old 912 lever is not compatible with 500 series chip. New 912 lever is not compatible with 300 series z-wave.
Will the lock still notify low battery life at 30%?
Yes, you will still be notified of low battery.
The auto-lock feature will still be accessible?
- On the 2017 Lever Lock (912), the auto-lock feature will remain as a dipswitch on the lock.
- On the 2017 Deadbolt Lock (888), you can create a custom rule to lock your doors automatically as you see fit.
How do you factory reset a door lock?
- Usually, removing and reading to the panel would factory reset the lock as the first option.
- Second option would be the following
- Remove battery pack
- Press and HOLD Program button
- Re-insert battery pack (keep holding Program button for 30 seconds). Lock should beep and LED flashes red
- Release and Press the Program button once more (LED should flash green and lock should beep again)
- Lock will re-initiate the handing process (extend/retract the bolt)